"Endless Love" Diana Ross & Lionel Richie

Kumpulan foto terbaru "Endless Love" Diana Ross & Lionel Richie


  1. "Endless Love" Diana Ross & Lionel Richie
  2. "I’ll Make Love to You" - Boyz II Men
  3. "We Found Love" - Rihanna feat. Calvin Harris
  4. "How Deep Is Your Love," Bee Gees
  5. "Silly Love Songs" - Wings
  6. "I Will Always Love You" - Whitney Houston
  7. "Let Me Love You" - Mario
  8. "Because I Love You (The Postman Song)" -Stevie B
  9. "Best of My Love" - The Emotions
  10. "I Can’t Stop Loving You" - Ray Charles
  11. "Bleeding Love" - Leona Lewis
  12. "My Love" - Paul McCartney and Wings
  13. "Because You Loved Me" - Celine Dion
  14. "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" - Queen
  15. "To Know Him Is to Love Him" - The Teddy Bears
  16. "Love Is Blue" - Paul Mauriat
  17. "Woman in Love" - Barbra Streisand
  18. "Love Takes Time" - Mariah Carey
  19. "It Must Have Been Love" - Roxette
  20. "Vision of Love" - Mariah Carey
  21. "To Sir With Love" - Lulu
  22. "Crazy in Love," Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z
  23. "Roses Are Red (My Love)" - Bobby Vinton
  24. "Love Will Keep Us Together" - Captain and Tennille
  25. "I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)" - Whitney Houston
  26. "Love Rollercoaster" - Ohio Players
  27. "I Think I Love You" - The Partridge Family
  28. "(Love Is) Thicker Than Water" - Andy Gibb
  29. "She Loves You" - The Beatles
  30. "What’s Love Got to Do With It" - Tina Turner
  31. "I Want to Know What Love Is" - Foreigner
  32. "I Knew I Loved You" - Savage Garden'
  33. "Can’t Help Falling in Love" - UB40
  34. "Love Hangover" - Diana Ross
  35. "Dreamlover" - Mariah Carey
  36. "The Power of Love" - Huey Lewis & the News
  37. "Greatest Love of All" - Whitney Houston
  38. "I Just Called to Say I Love You" - Stevie Wonder
  39. "I Love You Always Forever" - Donna Lewis
  40. "The Power of Love" - Celine Dion
  41. "That's The Way Love Goes" - Janet Jackson
  42. "Justify My Love" - Madonna
  43. "Don't Let Go (Love)" - En Vogue
  44. "This Guy's In Love With You" - Herb Alpert
  45. "You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'" - The Righteous Brothers
  46. "Lovin' You" - Minnie Riperton
  47. "Part-Time Lover" - Stevie Wonder
  48. "Love Story" - Taylor Swift
  49. "Baby Love" - The Supremes
  50. "Love Song" - Sara Bareilles
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.